Re: [Harp-L] San francisco must see for harmonica player.

Wish I'd asked this before my last SFO trip.

Next time, I'm checking these out !

The only harp player I see (as a friend, I've sadly never managed to catch
one of his gigs) in SFO is Damien Masterson but I believe he's in Africa
right now.

Benoit

--
Benoît FELTEN (http://twitter.com/fiberguy)