[Harp-L] website down

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my site is currently down due to a server crash at the hosting company. I didn't take down the site due to the injury, it just so happened that the server problem happened at the same time. I spoke with the company today and was told that it will probably only be another day and a half before the sites back up.

Also wanted to take a second to thank everyone that emailed me recently about my injury. I appreciate the concerns and well wishes and just wanted to say thanks to everyone who wrote me. I should be back at it in no time. I'm healing up well and quickly and should have my stitches out friday at the earliest.

Chris Reynolds

Owner

BlowYourBrassOff.com

Maker of fine custom harmonicas