[Harp-L] re: a bluegrass experience

I think that one of the most wonderful things that I have seen happen
in my SPAH convention experience is what Cara & Lonnie Joe have done
to bring bluegrass/country harmonica front and center.  The bluegrass
jams have grown by leaps and bounds with their efforts.  In my opinion
these jams can be some of the most inviting and friendly jams for
newbies to jump into.  Making music is supposed to be fun.  Cara and
Lonnie Joe do an excellent job at keeping things smiley and loose.

Warren Bee