[Harp-L] re:best harmonica tracks?

Hi Neil,
Please check out the new Harmonica MS benefit CD album entitled MS Blows because it is a collection of many of the acknowledged masters of the Harmonica. Some cuts are available on existing CDs from the artists and rereleased but some are exclusive to this album. The Charlie McCoy cut is previously unreleased, the John Henry contribution is an unavailable alternate version, the version of my song is unreleased, some others were selected with permission from existing albums. This is a strong album and very unique. the liner notes are at

msblows.com

and samples can be heard at cd baby at

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/msblows

I invite all to check this out. If anyone wants to save shipping i would personally send
and i will cover shipping. Thank you everyone who has piocked it up and said such nice things about the project. I have almost paid my card for the royalties and duplication. The artists donated the music to help a friend and the cause. I am anxious to begin donating to MS research and support organizations.

Thank you for reading and feel free to tell folks about MS Blows!

respect,
Jimmy

Neil Warren asks-

This has probably been done before, but what do people consider to be the best recorded harmonica tracks?
Always looking to build up my collection.

Don't just want to hear the usual Juke, Whammer Jammer, etc. I have all those, so would appreciate some of the slightly less known ones.
And not just blues.
Although that doesn't mean all the classics have to be excluded!

Perhaps a top 5.