[Harp-L] Sonny Terry

I was listening to Sonny Terry today and I could hear him hit the 3 draw
flat, every time. No bending down and sort of finding the note, just wails
away with the riff and hits that note perfectly every time.

The man was a genius. on his later CDs he's playing in 5th position. The
battle is over (but the war has just begun)  Song sure sonds likes its in a
minor key to me.Way cool.--

There's a majesty to that type of playing.
Rainbow Jimmy
So comes to us at times, from the unknown
And inaccessible solitudes of being,
The rushing of the sea-tides of the soul;
And inspirations, that we deem our own,
Are some divine foreshadowing and foreseeing
Of things beyond our reason or control.
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals
http://www.facebook.com/spaceanimals