[Harp-L] PA system

Bob wrote:

Bruce,

WOW, an open mic that's "Harp Player Friendly" (HPF)...sign me up.

Anyway, I didn't fully understand what you were talking about with the

Peavey KB-60 keyboard amp but I went to Musicians Friend and found a pair

of Kustom 12" powered monitors that I believe will fit your bill

I was actually looking at the 15 inchers, but I have one Peavey KB-60 amp so
the thought is if I can find a second, identical amp, I could use the pair
of them as powered speakers.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.