Subject: [Harp-L] best harmonica tracks?

Voice -  Michael Herblin

Sonja - Jason Ricci with New Blood

The Thais Meditation - Robert Bonfiglio

Lorraine's Dream   - Brendan Power

Ashokan Farewell - Kirk 'JellyRoll' Johnson

Sophisticated Lady - Phil Caltabellotta (only available on video):

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSGIfDzjRV4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSGIfDzjRV4)

Summertime - Smokey Joe Leone (likewise only available on video)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8Jt7DKMOk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8Jt7DKMOk)

the entire 'Inspiration' album (22 tracks) by jjMilteau (containing some of
 the songs previously mentioned by others and the above-referenced 'Voice')

_http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=5508552_
(http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=5508552)

Elizabeth

Message: 6