[Harp-L] PA System

Bruce,
WOW, an open mic that's "Harp Player Friendly" (HPF)...sign me up.
Anyway, I didn't fully understand what you were talking about with the
Peavey KB-60 keyboard amp but I went to Musicians Friend and found a pair
of Kustom 12" powered monitors that I believe will fit your bill and
they're only $240 for the pair.
They're 100 watts which will be good for an open mic and they have both
1/4" and XLR inputs. Just need a small mixing board and you're in. They
also have a piezo horn.
Affordable.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/kustom-kpc12mp-powered-speaker-pair/486179000000000

I enjoy the unpowered 12" Kustom monitors that I have. Very pleased with
the sound.
I hope this helps. I understand "budget constraints."
Good luck with everything.
Bob