[Harp-L] cool looking amps

   Of course you don't buy an amp purely for looks.  But there are some
beautiful ones out there.  I always liked the look of the one Gary Primich
endorsed, the Chicago Zephyr by Vero:  www.veroamps.com.  And a few years
ago, the guitarist in our band brought a limited edition Fender to
practice.  It was about the size of a suitcase and looked like an old radio
or TV.  The shell (exterior) was entirely plastic and curvy.  Grey or black
in color, I can't remember.  Don't recall what model it was but I
plugged in and it had a nice crackle to it.  Every year at the SPAH
convention there are a bunch of handsome boutique amps for sale that sound
good.  Another good reason to attend a convention.

Mick Zaklan