Re: [Harp-L] collectors item…Hohner Display case…ebay

oops…my mistake...

I just pasted the description of the ebay item…wood case…this is not "my" grandfathers..or my case…just FYI…random item of interest.
I am not a real savvy ebay guy…but just noticed another similar case for half that much…too…so maybe it is not rare at all…
sorry for the confusion…
be careful out there….

Grant Walters