[Harp-L] Can you identify this speaker?

I'm with James Hoskins on this one. Back in the day, The Electronic Industries Association assigned code numbers to most speaker manufacturers.  Any number beginning with the digits 114 are quite possibly one of several E.I.C. Source Codes that were assigned to Curtis Mathes speakers. The company's main speaker code was 1149, as James has stated. No other manufacturer listing I have come across has any code close to 114 (Acoustic Fiber Sound has code 1113 and Micro Magnet has code 1191 assigned.)
Pete Sheridan
www.petesheridan.net