[Harp-L] Contact info. for Dave Kott, Green bullet master and amp modification man....

I am new to this List, have been a harp dabbler for the past few years, and
recently gettin my chops back.

In an attempt to get my rig up and going, I sent 2 old mics to be revamped
by harp mic legend Dave Kott of Greenbulletmics. I also sent Dave a Blues
Jr. amp and vintage jensen speaker upon which to do his magic and pre-paid
for all the work to be done via paypal!

Dave was great to communicate back in October 2012, but I have not heard
anything from him after mulitple calls and emails since that time.

I was wondering if anyone knows Dave personally and knows if he is OK (I
realize the big storm on the East coast affected a lot of folks!) because
this absence of communication is nothing like my prior experiences with
him???

If anyone reads this and can forward it to Dave (other than his grbullet2
email) I would sure appreciate it.

Happy new year to all, and I look forward to jamming online soon!

-Darin Ward [image: ;D]

--
"Anything the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
-Napoleon Hill