[Harp-L] 2012 & the harmonica

Tony Stephens here and I just want to say thank you for any advice I got this year from this forum.
I have been working at learning to play just over 2 years. It was a good year. I took a few lessons from Robert Hale. He helped my confidence and to except that it is ok to u block. There is not a lot of info on u blocking on YouTube, so I posted a video myself.
I played at an open mic night a few times. I have a good friend who has a band & host the open mic night.
I took a few on line classes that Ronnie Shellist offered. I dropped the classes due to working a full time & a part time job. I will continue to watch lessons on YouTube and I will keep at it. Still a ton to learn. It has it's ups and downs, but it is fun.
I can not thank everyone here by name, but I do want to thank you.
To see the u blocking video on YouTube search tnysteph. I just hope it is my little part to help others.
         Tony
Sent from my iPhone