[Harp-L] Re: Antony Dannecker Harmonica & RP 355 (Hunter Patches) & Fireball V demo (Rob Paparozzi)

Hey Rob
Really nice version of Mellow Tone. Your solo SWANG big time.
I just this week got the sound patches Richard Hunter had put together for the Digitech
 rp 155. They really sound great and the rp 155 is also a great peice of gear. I picked a used one up in great condition for $40. Add on another $25 for the sound patches and it's one of the best $65 investments I've made in a long time. I've only had them a few days and have been running them into a very clean sounding acoustic guitar amp (Fishman mini loudbox). The amp modeling/distortions etc still sound great for the harmonica even through a clean amp. The delays are nice and warm. Really a nice processor for the harmonica. I had an old digitech rp 400 that I had sometimes used for my electric banjo, but for whatever reason never thought about using it with the harmonica.
I'm doing some tweaking on some of Richards patches to suit a few of my personal preferences, but their really a great place to start from without having to spend a lot of time getting there. Thanks Richard. Anyone else been using these patches lately? Happy holidays- Sandy