Re: [Harp-L] Re: Special 20s

Yep, I love my special 20...I have no interest in making them from scratch
or wasting any time doing anything silly.

The problem is, I love it so much that I prefer it to any of the other
Hohner harps with the set back faces that I have (MBs, BluesHarps, etc)...I
want to either replace them w/ special 20s OR modify them with special 20
combs/covers so they have the physical properties of the S20.

It's either that or get rid of them and replace them.  I thought I'd ask if
modifying them was an approachable option before I got rid of them.

I was also interested in what harps were similar to the S20...so I could
steer future purchases towards those harps, and stay away from the ones
with the set back faces.  Tim did a good job of answering that, thanks.