Re: [Harp-L] SIlvertone tape recorder microphone element info

Oh yazzzzzz, Johnny, don' I know it!
 I have plenty of black CRs and white CRs. None of the CRs, CMs or Astatic
151s,Shure R7 crystals, or Aiwa crystals would fit into this stem mic. Its
not a Sonotone or Voice of Music ceramicin a stem body either.

Thanks!