Re: [Harp-L] Re. Powerbenders, powerdraw tunings, and Sub30s...

After reading your excellent guidance and watching all the videos, I'm
going to go with an A Manji in Powerbender tuning.

I'm only a few months into the richter tuning, and nothing is really so
stuck in my head that I can't re-learn it.

Also, if I'm going to make the larger learning commitment...might as well
treat myself to a slightly nicer harp.

Placing order now, Brendan.  Thanks again.

-ETM