Re: [Harp-L] AMAZING GRACE - Christmas 2012

Hey Rob,

 Dug your piano playing here (and vocals) on Dr. John's version of  Silent
Night. Did you do anything with the Head Nighttripper lately? I read on a
Dr. John is one of my everyday musical staples. Can't get enough of him.
Really love his Afterglow CD. Although I always thought he could use a bit
more  of our mighty instrument on his recordings. :-)

Happy Healthy New Year to all,

Chris Harpoon

In a message dated 12/25/2012 10:36:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,