[Harp-L] Re: AMAZING GRACE - Christmas 2012

Thanks to Rob Paparozzi and others who contacted me privately to say they
enjoyed my version of Amazing Grace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J119gzm3CyE

To answer the queries, it’s played on a prototype X-Reed harp that I
developed to play Chinese music, with the authentic pitch bending
characteristic of traditional Chinese instruments such as the Erhu. But then
I found it was nice for other tunes too J I’ve recorded an album of Chinese
melodies using this harp and other X-Reed types that I’ll be releasing
soon.

Likewise Rob, I really enjoyed your two Christmas tracks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpBRMAE22k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3womx8ggw

Silent Night is really funky! Tasty singing and piano playing. It would be
great to hear that one with a trademark Paparozzi harp solo on there too J

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com

FACEBOOK:  <http://www.facebook.com/tethnik> www.facebook.com/tethnik