Re: [Harp-L] raising a reed's pitch

I believe Jonathan Ross was making an empirical point about evidence. He's a tough customer, and can sometimes take the wind out of your sails, but in the interest of accuracy it has always seemed to me. I think of David Payne as an ambassador of all things harmonica. I value the contributions to this list of them both.

Not sure where that leaves us where Leo Diamond is concerned, but Happy Holidays all,

John Kerkhoven