[Harp-L] Mickey minus Willie

Bart, I just don't care for the guy (Nelson) musically.  And I've tried for
decades.  I certainly don't begrudge the man his fame.   Oddly enough, I've
seen writers compare his voice to our instrument on several
occasions----thin and reedy were some of the adjectives used, I think.  I
realize I'm in the minority here, but I've been there before on this
list concerning Miles Davis and Paul Butterfield.  Doesn't bother me in the
least.  We just agree to disagree on Willie and that's what makes a horse
race, a difference of opinion.  Hope you and your family and everybody else
on this list has a wonderful holiday season!

Mick Zaklan