Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What I'm Listening to Right now--includes Harmonica, or do

Hi Slim:

I SO appreciate the info since I know so little about tech stuff and
synths.

Kept thinking I heard 'something' different in the harmonica playing, but
couldn't put my finger on it--I still did think it was a harmonica,  though.
My assumption was that he was just a far better player than me  - but isn't
everyone?<G>

Part of it might be that I was listening to it on my portable kitchen
radio/cd player (not known for its great speakers), and not on my main stereo
system which could have isolated the tracks--but that's really no excuse. I
fell for it. My computer's speakers are equally useless--hidden behind so
much  'stuff' as they are. One of these days 'twould be nice if I'd get around
to  hooking up my nearly 3-yr old Bose still in their boxes, computer
speakers.

Rob knew it was a synth as well, but I wonder how many  others like me
thought it was an actual harmonica (if they're honest?)  <G>

Elizabeth
PS: the synth 'harmonica' on my own keyboard doesn't REMOTELY resemble one,
 although I will give it to the 'breathy sax' and 'bright piano' settings
which  are quite beautiful.