[Harp-L] re: A harp for home, and one for work?

Yes to both, get another C and get an A. I would suggest a C harp of another model,as in all things models differ..or no one harp will please all players. You will find that you will soon have many harps... accept it.. we all do.Also do not go too cheap.. as you start the need for a top end is not required, however you would not want to miss a milestone because the harp can not do it..  Welcome , please search the archieves.... I have been here since the 90'S.. A GOLD MINE OF INFORMATIONWonderful sharing talent..plus the author of your book is a regular here LaterChris "Hooligan" OSullivan