Re: [Harp-L] Subject:What I'm Listening to Right now--includes Harmonica, or does it?

Elizabeth,

The Streisand cut is a synth and NOT a real Harmonica

Foster is a keyboardist so it's probably him

Foster sometimes uses Tollack Ollestad and he did a nice session with Andrea Bocelli

Hope this helps and speaking of christmas music... Check out Chris Bauer's new CD that I produced it came out nice

I'm gonna try hard to get MY own xmas CD done in 2013

Merry Christmas all
Rob Paparozzi

Sent from my iPhone