[Harp-L] XB40s and CX12s

Hi John,

Really enjoyed the audio and video sections of your presskit, great rhythm
on the solo Irish reels. I'm very interested in Celtic Harmonica and fiddle
tunes and don't have anyone to talk technique with either (because I don't
know anyone else who plays Irish music using tongue blocking and tongue
switching), so your message inspired me to stop lurking and post something.

I played some Irish harp for the first time at a small gig a couple of
months ago, here's my Lilting Banshee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu3ozD7K9Mw

and here's the swallowtail jig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EST6akIan-8

I play everything tongue blocking, and on both tunes I tongue switch a lot,
especially between holes 4 and 6 (which I find very useful for 3rd position
Irish jigs like the swallowtail jig).

All the best,

Sam