Re: [Harp-L] XB40s and CX12s

John Coster:
I am leaving the subject matter just for a moment to say…( non Harmonica moment)

Yes, listened to your 3rd audio track….cool….Nice effect to get the accordion  sound…etc...
but I also listened to your audio track number 2…lost in America…
John, you have a great voice…and this is a great tune…
I would love to hear you play some Irish Ballads…with that great voice…
you have that crack in your voice that brings a tear to the eye…keep up the good work

Grant Walters