[Harp-L] West coast …check.

Speaking for the SF Bay Area….(if I might)
I guess responding to you directly did not make enough noise…
Ya…ya….we want the film already…..
I've already indicated to you that we will assemble at the old Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz.
It is an independent film house that would get behind this kind of thing…
Count me in…etc…etc….etc…
You got our attention …now bring it on…

The mighty Uke…played recently…( audience brought their Ukes…"gus fest 2012")

hallelujah…the Harmonica has arrived!
now go ahead and  blow our minds…we can't wait...

Grant Walters