Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul - Harp L (Where are you?)

My experience with Harp-L is that most "lurk" and keep silent. I
wouldn't worry about level of response here. I want to see the movie
and I am sure that many many more do as well.

This movie is important in many ways in my opinion. Besides the
instruments exposure,  it shows how the personalities of our world are
humble, knowledgeable, sharing, enthusiastic and "good people".

I remember both times that I was interviewed back when things were
just getting started for you guys. My name was even on the web page
for a while. Then you really picked up steam and got many of the
"prime players" to come aboard. I knew that at some point I was edited
out of the picture. Of course I was a little disappointed when
accepting the reality of the situation. Then I thought a bit more and
realized how important it was that people were exposed to the "name"
players that they have always known about/heard but don't know their
names and the level of musicianship. "No names" like myself might have
achieved a thrill to be included but the world needs to see just how
AWESOME the harmonica life is and how important our instrument is in
all genres of music.

I plan on buying a copy when it is released on DVD. I can't imagine
anyone seriously in love with the harmonica not wanting to own this.
The theatre experience with killer sound will be a joy.

I wish you the best and hope the "red" turns to "green" in the checkbook.

Warren Bee