Re: [Harp-L] most useful apps for iPod & iPad

philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
<I have an iPod Touch (which is like a baby iPad). I hsve some piano and
<guitar apps installed.
<
<Has anybody found apps that are particularly useful for harmonica (or even
<music)?

IK Multimedia's Guitar Rig runs on an iPad; I don't know if it runs on the iPod touch, but if it does it's a pretty amazing amp modeler for less than $10.  IK multimedia also makes an audio interface for the iPad that gives you audio in/out, which is very useful if you want to use the thing in performance.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick