[Harp-L] Bluegrass Harmonica -> Earl Taylor

Hi,
accidentely I got in contact with the daughter of Earl Taylor. Since there seem to be some people who got a lot of information about him playing harmonica in the early days, I would like to pass the question on to you guys as well. This is what she wrote (Sorry bout the shouting, dont know why she does that :-))

"BART , IF YOU HAVE ANY PHOTO' S OR STORIES YOU' D CARE TO SHARE ABOUT MY FATHER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO TO *EARL TAYLOR & THE STONEY MOUNTAIN BOYS* FACEBOOK & SHARE THE THE SITE I PUT UP IS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON MY FATHER TO HELP ME WITH THE BOOK I 'AM WRITING ABOUT MY FAMILY & MY FATHERS EARLY CAREER IN BLUEGRASS MUSIC of WHICH I KNOW VERY LITTLE ... MERRY CHRISTMAS & BLESSED WEEK"

Cheers
Bart
the Netherlands, Europe