[Harp-L] Emergency Holiday Harp Tabs Needed ASAP

Apparently you have to have join Slidemeister and be logged in to see the
tab, which is posted by members.  I was logged in when I posted the link
above to the page, but the link for the list of songs in pdf with links for
each song disappeared from that page when I was not logged into the forum.

Sorry... I don't usually use tab, so I didn't know this limitation on use.

If you play chromatic, Slidemeister is worth joining, primarily for the
wealth of information available from talented and knowledgeable players and
technicians.

Doug