Subject: [Harp-L] Emergency Holiday Harp Tabs Needed ASAP

Hi Mike: there's a guy named Henry Mouni on Slidemeister who's been tabbing
 out songs there for years, many of them Xmas tunes.

_www.slidemeister.org/forums/_ (http://www.slidemeister.org/forums/)

It's in a separate 'tabbing' section.

Here's the direct link (although I'm unsure whether or not you can access
the individual posts without signing on?)

_http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?board=82.0_
(http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?board=82.0)

Henry's mostly a chromatic player so likely they would be primarily  for
chromatics: one main (and good thing) -it's free. :)

Elizabeth
PS: If you DO decide to sign up (I don't think I knew you played
chroms?--tell Age Scotty sent you).
PPS: It's a website, not a list--so no extra emails in your  inbox.

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:03:23 -0600
From: Mike Fugazzi  <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I was just volunteered to play  holiday harmonica music (accompanied by
piano) for 30 an hour this Friday.  Problem is I no zero holiday/Christmas
songs. Is there a good place to print  off some tabs ASAP? I have pretty
much no time to rehearse, but can use sheet  music when we play. The piano
player will play whatever I can play, so that  is no issue. I'll turn
through them a few times, bt fully plan on taking the  "easy" way out of
using  tabs.

Thanks!"