[Harp-L] Emergency Holiday Harp Tabs Needed ASAP

I was just volunteered to play holiday harmonica music (accompanied by
piano) for 30 an hour this Friday.  Problem is I no zero holiday/Christmas
songs.  Is there a good place to print off some tabs ASAP?  I have pretty
much no time to rehearse, but can use sheet music when we play.  The piano
player will play whatever I can play, so that is no issue.  I'll turn
through them a few times, bt fully plan on taking the "easy" way out of
using tabs.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica