[Harp-L] shared pandora harmonica greats account

So, I made a pandora station comprised of the "20 greatest blues harp
players of all time" taken from Adam Gussow's page
here<http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/blues_harp_gods.html>
.

Feel free to use this and share it with others however you like.

Add stations for other players if you want, but blues harp greats only
please...no self promotion or niche players if you don't mind.  We can add
up to 100 stations.  I have access to the email address associated with
this account, so if somebody gets in and decides to mess it up, then I
guess I'll have to change the password and share it with a more limited
group.  I don't think that will happen...

enjoy!

www.pandora.com
username: harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
password: harmonica