[Harp-L] FS: Modded Vintage 545 w/ VC and 1/4" $185

Modded VINTAGE Shure 545, wand-style, Hi-Z only.
Greg Heumann modded this for me a few years ago to have a volume control and a 1/4 inch female connector.
This was before Greg was "ultimizing." You can see a picture on his website on the mic mods page -- scroll down to the 545 -- the one pictured has a screw on connector, otherwise, it looks just like the one I'm selling -- I think mine is slightly longer (for the 1/4").
http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html
It sounds great.  If you look hard, you can tell it is not brand spankin' new, but it is in excellent shape (and nobody scratched in the name of the school or magic markered a number on the screen like other old ones I've had!).  I'm only selling it because Greg ultimately ultimize another Vintage 545 for me -- I have no need for both! (The Ultimates are shorter and red!)
I'll pay for shipping to US48.
Contact me OFFLIST.
Thanks.
--jk