Re: [Harp-L] Re: [BluegrassHarp] History of bluegrass harmonica

If you like Wayne Raney and what all he played, you should also like Lonnie
Glosson.  They met and paired up around the late 1930's.  Lonnie Glosson
was still performing at bluegrass festivals into his late 80's and played
his last show at 92.  He missed his good friend, Wayne Raney, and made sure
everyone remembered him.  He did the same thing for Deford Bailey.

http://arnet.pair.com/LonnieGlosson/index.htm

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=2772

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrxgvQE2yPk

All three of these guys had quite a range and were good harmonica players,
especially for their day.

Cara