Re: [Harp-L] Re: This beautiful young was one of five recipients of...

Reminds me of an old story ,
Shirley Temple was back stage about to go on and tugged on Scat Man Caruthers pant leg and asked him , " what's stage fright ? " he responded , " something you'll never have honey ."

Sent from my iPhone