[Harp-L] entertaining Rachelle Plas vid

   I'm not crazy about the tune itself, but I thought this video was a nice
piece of work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80MkPDGow_U.  Probably a
little autobiographical.  Rachelle plays well and as a Judo enthusiast and
former player myself, I loved the fact that she managed to slip in
some Judo tournament footage of herself.  At one time, I believe she was a
world-ranked competitor.  Throws don't work unless your competitor is
pulled or pushed off-balance first and, as you can see from her arms and
shoulders, Rachelle has the equipment to unbalance somebody and put them on
their back in a hurry.  As a harmonica player, I think she has a great,
sophisticated sense of rhythm and as bright a future on our instrument as
she had in Judo.  I look forward to hearing her in the future.

Mick Zaklan