Re: [Harp-L] If Thorens could do it . . .

I second the recommendation on the Saxony, out of the box the Saxony is a great harp.  I've been using a couple of them now for a year or so and have been very happy with them.

kma

----- Original Message -----
From: Ben Bouman <fitgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: pneupco@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:42:46 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] If Thorens could do it . . .
If you are looking for a chromatic with a very good mouthpiece ( no air leaks, comfortable/rounded holes ) and stainless steel reeds you should check the Seydel Saxony.
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/sec82f63f6563/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/52480/SubProducts/52480C
My girlfiend is conducting several harmonica orchestras in Holland and 80% of the players are now using the Saxony. I sold them these chromatics ( after checking and setting up all harps!) and in the last 3 years I got 1 chromatic back for repair ( broken spring!). That's all... no broken reeds, no problems with the new designed/new material valves, no retuning.
I will offer these soon in my webshop for the regular price , but in that price is included:
unlimited -lifetime guarantee and service and every chromatic is taken apart, checked, reeds regapped if necessary ....
So, you can have " custom" chromatic for the price of a " standard" chromatic.
here you can hear me play the Saxony ( one of the first prototypes :-) )
https://www.box.com/s/0iudzda1l7nndvmhz5s1
Ben Bouman
www,customharmonicashop.com ( US citizens)
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com
Op 16 dec 2012, om 00:50 heeft pneupco@xxxxxxxxxxxx het volgende geschreven: