Re: [Harp-L] mic amp survey

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all for the input. This response from Steve seems to verify  my
instincts on this subject. In the interest of sound and mix an amp projects
better to the audience through the PA. I started to think about this when I
handed my mic to another harp player who sat in with our band. As I was
listening in the audience I heard the harp was underneath the mix. I feel harp
 is almost like a voice and should be out in front of the other instruments
like  a singer. At least most of the time. The  amp through  PA
accomplishes this "blending in the harp out in front". At least to my  ears.

thanks, Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 12/14/2012 5:28:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,