Re: [Harp-L] Re: Small High Tech Harp Makers:The Future?

As an early adopter, I don't disagree with what you posted.  I have some
more complicated thoughts on the matter, and I have yet to play an out of
the box SUB30 that was near as good as a well gapped Richter from any of
the big 3's commercial line.

I think it is important to clarify that while the harmonica will be up to
that standard within a generation, getting players to adopt and to find a
tipping point will be a very difficult battle.  It will come, but we
underestimate resistance to change as early adopters ourselves (or in
Brendan's case inventor).