[Harp-L] Tone Defender Harp Mic Cables - Special Offer

Dress up your stage appearance a bit this year!  I'm running a  nice
holiday special for the harp-l community on my  top drawer 'Tone Defender' Harp
Mic Cables.

On my Harmonica Planet website I'm offering a free upgrade to an
eye-catching Red, Blue or Violet colored outer jacket, which is normally a  $5
upcharge.  Mention this post and I will also include  a free personalization tag
with your name, phone number and/or  email address discretely located at the
amp end of the cable,  embedded beneath durable clear heat shrink tubing.
Really nice  in case you ever leave your prized cable behind at a gig... also
 helps prevent others from going home with it by mistake.  The
personalization tag is normally a $5 upcharge, so the total savings to  harp-l list
members is $10.

Black is of course always available for those who do not want a colored
cable, the free personalization will still apply.  You can choose the
standard 18.5 foot length, or opt for 20 feet for no additional  cost.  All colors
are offered with Canare OFC Quad cable, black  is also available in Mogami
OFC Quad at the same price.

The hand built Tone Defender screw fitting cable is a true  pro-grade item.
 Incredibly durable AND has superb noise  rejection characteristics.  Very
fairly priced when  you total the cost of the highest quality components
and the long painstaking assembly process.  I won't waste  space here with a
longer description as that is available on the  website.  At $55 It's a GREAT
investment if you own a JT-30 or any  other mic with a standard 5/8" screw
fitting connector, such as my signature  Twin Tone models.  Photos will be
up on the website in 2 or 3 days as the  colored cables come off my workbench.

As always, my well regarded Harp Mic Buyers Guide is FREE for the  asking
at www. harmonicaplanet.com   Avoid the numerous  online scams and learn to
spot an inferior quality  mic build... It's a highly useful tool regardless
of where  you get your mic.

Holiday Regards,
Christopher Richards

Stage Manager - Annual SPAH Convention _spah.org_ (http://www.spah.org/)
Soul' Proprietor - Twin Tone  Harmonica Microphones _harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com/)
Harmonica  & Vocals - The Well Diggers _harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com/)
Co  Producer - Greeley Blues Jam _greeleybluesjam.com_
(http://www.greeleybluesjam.com/)
Business  Member - Colorado Blues Society _coblues.org_
(http://www.coblues.org/)
Publisher - The free Harp Mic Buyers Guide _harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com/)
Publisher -  The Colorado Blues Jam Post _harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com/)
Benefit Producer - Starfish Project _charg.org_ (http://www.charg.org/)
(Starfish/CHARG assists musicians
afflicted by mental illness and  homelessness in the greater Denver area)