[Harp-L] Cherry pink

"in response to the question about murad's general playing technique and how he played cherry pink, he was a tongue blocker, and as far as i could tell, having played the song with him on stage, he tongue blocked for cherry pink too. pete peterson was also pretty much exclusively a tongue blocker. iowaplayer "

Thank you.  This is exactly what I was hoping for--I knew there were people on the list who played with Murad, so was hoping they would chime in.
As far as I'm concerned if Murad tongue blocked the bend on Cherry Pink, then that should pretty much put to rest the idea that puckering is "better" for bending on the chrom.
Thank you for posting.

JR Ross