Re: [Harp-L] PT Gazell Tearin It Up in Barcelona!

I played w/ Chino and parts of the Paul Lamb band at a Jam in Barcelona in '06, hung out w/ Kenny Wayne for Vancouver and have remained friends w/ Ron Burke.

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:01:44 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] PT Gazell Tearin It Up in Barcelona!

PT looks all innocent and silent until 1 minute in - then! The out choruses are the best, though!
I was in Barcelona in 2011 and sat in a few times with Chino and Rod... talented cats!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRcpEZF_G-I&list=UU9JLW-FWv6YAtP8XxDYNrcg&index=10

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you werenât there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com