Re: [Harp-L] Trill on OB 5/blow 6

Yes, I figure you would be able to implement this concept.
It was great to spend some time with you in person here in San Diego, and I wish you great success in New Orleans!
To the rest of the harmonica world here at Harp-L . . .
Paul is a fabulous harmonica player who has mastered traditional and modern blues techniques. He is still pretty young too so watch out for great things from this guy.
Gnarly in SD