Re: [Harp-L] Trill on OB 5/blow 6

Gary-

I've stumbled into the realm of trills and found a few good ones. Here's
one I've been testing out on the streets of the French Quarter.

"Tongue-block octave trill" on holes 3 and 6 blow, either shake your head
or the harmonica to alternate between the (3--6) octave blow and the (2--5)
octave blow. Let's take a C harp for example. The warble sounds a little
"interesting" on a G chord and great on a C chord. The key with that kind
of trill is keeping the octave clean. If you want to get all fancy you can
slap the tongue for a little rhythm. You know I would...

-PW