[Harp-L] X-Reed.com: A new Website for Extra-Reed Harmonicas

I watched the video and they look and sound beautiful.  When I tried to go
to the website my security software gave me warnings about going there due
to improper certification.  I tried to bypass, and got a default page with
text talking about contacting the site owner and the need for clearing DNS
cache.

Is the site up, functioning and secure?  Is it just my security software,
or does the website really need work?  I hope I didn't just compromise my
computer security by trusting and trying to go there...

Doug S.