 From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'harp-l' <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] X-Reed.com: A new Website for Extra-Reed Harmonicas

Welcome to the first website devoted exclusively to harmonicas with extra
reeds for extended note bending. These extra reeds have been called
auxiliary reeds, enabler reeds, sympathetic reeds... But we simply call them
X-Reeds.

"We" are Brendan Power and Zombor Kovacs, and we think these harps have a
big future. Our first models are custom versions of the Suzuki SUB30
UltraBend, featuring custom solid combs and an invention of ours called the
X-Reed OverValve Plate to overcome its known issues. See the video for
details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVWX2iKKWPA
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVWX2iKKWPA&feature=plcp> &feature=plcp

However, that's just the beginning. Waiting in the wings are several of our
own designs currently in R&D. They will vastly increase the options
available to players of X-Reed harps, in terms of keys, tunings and
harmonica types/brands available. These will be added to the website as they
come into production.

Here is the website link:

http://x-reed.com

Brendan Power & Zombor Kovacs