[Harp-L] Re; Slide Lubricant

Years ago, I was also having slide problems and found in a harp supply store  a
product that took care of sticking slides, called Astroglide. Sounded like a
good product, and when I received it everything looked good and on the front
cover it read" Real Pleasure, Lasts Longer, personal lubricant & moisturizer.
Well I can go along with that, since I don't share my harmonicas. Then started
reading the back and it read " Remove seal from bottle and apply to gential
area, condom compatible...Our special formula not only lubricates but also acts
as a vaginal moisturizer.

I wanted to share this with my harp club, but never had the guts,  LOL....Jerl