[Harp-L] Dave Brubeck and Madcat Ruth

With the passing of the great Dave Brubeck, perhaps our own Madcat Ruth would grace us with some words about his time[s] playing with the Master? Most of us know that Madcat has played with both Dave Brubeck and his sons off-and-on for many years. I still remember discovering the album "Two Generations of Brubeck" while in college and being blown away hearing Madcat play diatonic harp on "Blue Rondo a la Turk."
WVa Bob